1086 West RoadBennington, VT 05201MLS Number 4905858
- Price: $3,200,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 36 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 5.25% last updated on 2022-05-19
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Parking Spaces4
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage
- Year Built1866
- Building ConstructionInsulation-Cellulose, Insulation-FiberglassBlwn, Insulation-FiberglssBatt, Insulation-Foam, Insulation-Foam/ClkAirSl
- Property StyleAntique
- Total Baths7
- Full Baths5
- Half Bath2
- Total Rooms18
- Square Feet6,956
- APX Unfin Below Grade2832
- BasementConcrete Floor, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished, Walkout, Interior Access, Exterior Access
- FoundationBelow Frost Line, Block, Block w/ Skim Coating, Brick, Concrete, Fieldstone, Granite, Insulated Concrete Forms, Poured Concrete, Slab - Concrete, Slab - Floating, Stone
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemGas Heater, Gas Heater - Vented, Hot Water, Radiator, Steam, Furnace - Wood/Oil Combo
- WaterDrilled Well
- Water HeaterGas - LP/Bottle, Wood
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Concrete, Leach Field, Leach Field - Existing
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s), Net Meter
- UtilitiesFiber Optic Internt Avail, Gas - On-Site, Oil Tank - Underground
- Delayed ShowingsYes
- Date Showings Begin2022-04-22
- MLS Number4905858
- MLS StatusActive
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$3,200,000
- Listing Agent NameChris DeFelice
- Broker NameFour Seasons Sotheby's Int'l Realty
- LM MST WGARDetached
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Blinds, Cedar Closet, Dining Area, Draperies, Fireplace - Screens/Equip, Fireplace - Wood, Furnished, Hearth, Kitchen/Family, Laundry Hook-ups, Light Fixtures -Enrgy Rtd, Lighting - T8 Fluorescent, Lighting Contrls -Respnsv, Living/Dining, Natural Light, Soaking T
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions16'6" x 13'3"
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Tile, Wood
- Room 2 TypeOther
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions8'2" x 14'
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions27' x 17'
- Room 4 TypeLiving Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions13'9" x 22'x3"
- Room 5 TypeLibrary
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions13'4" x 15'4"
- Room 6 TypeFamily Room
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions22'x9" x 14'
- Room 7 TypeFoyer
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions9'5" x 11'
- Room 8 TypePlayroom
- Room 8 Level1
- Room 8 Dimensions11'x4" x 10'x5"
- Room 9 TypePrimary Bedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions13'x11" x 19'x11"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions14'x9'6"
- Room 11 TypeBedroom
- Room 11 Level2
- Room 11 Dimensions9x6" x 13'x8"
- Room 12 TypeBedroom
- Room 12 Level2
- Room 12 Dimensions12'x6" x 13'x10"
- Room 13 TypeBedroom
- Room 13 Level2
- Room 13 Dimensions13'x11" x 14'x9"
- Room 14 TypeBedroom
- Room 14 Level3
- Room 14 Dimensions12'x2" x 14'x5"
- Room 15 TypeBedroom
- Room 15 Level3
- Room 15 Dimensions12'x8" x 10"x7"
- Room 16 TypeBedroom
- Room 16 Level3
- Room 16 Dimensions12'x10" x 15'x3"
- Room 17 TypeBedroom
- Room 17 Level3
- Building Number1086
- StreetWest Road
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Lot DescriptionAgricultural, Airport Community, Conserved Land, Country Setting, Farm, Field/Pasture, Hilly, Landscaped, Major Road Frontage, Mountain View, Orchards, Timber, Trail/Near Trail, View, Walking Trails, Wooded
- DrivewayCircular, Crushed Stone, Paved
- RoadsAssociation, Dirt, Gravel, Paved, Private
- Road Frontage2790
- Exterior FeaturesGarden Space, Natural Shade, Outbuilding, Patio, Pool - In Ground, Shed, Window Screens, Windows - Double Pane, Windows - Energy Star, Windows - High Impact, Windows - Low E, Windows - Storm
- Exterior Colortan
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Glass, Granite, Hardwood
- RoofFlat, Membrane, Slate, Tar and Gravel
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor 3 Ft. Doors,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr,3 Ft. Doors, Access Common Use Areas, Access Parking, Access Restrooms, Bathroom w/5 Ft. Diameter, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower, Bathroom w/Tub, Easy Grip Door Hardware, Hard Surface Flooring, Kitc
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
Ask A Question
Copyright 2022 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated May 24, 2022.